Key bodies that support the pastor in his leadership and guidance of Our Lady’s Parish:
- The Parish Pastoral Council acts to strengthen the fabric of our faith community through programs and initiatives that deepen our faith experience and tighten our social connection with one another.Current members are Fr. Babu Mathew (Pastor), Fr. Joseph Horo (Assoc. Pastor), Donna Trasolini (Chair), Kate Carr, Bro. John Gale, Jesse Gemmell, Stan Liu, William Wingson, Josephine Wong.
- The Parish Finance Council manages the parish’s budget and finances, ensuring that we are able to meet the obligations and needs of our immediate community and archdiocese, as well as to share with the less fortunate here at home and around the globe. Current members are Fr. Babu Mathew, Lauri Ann Fenlon (Chair), Kevin Chan, Trevor Armstrong, Michael Fernandes, Steve Fleck and Michelle Luu.
- The Parish Education Committee establishes OLPH School’s operating budget and oversees maintenance and daily operations, including the hiring of school staff. The Committee’s decisions adhere to policies and regulations as set out by the Catholic Independent Schools of the Vancouver Archdiocese board. Current members are Fr. Babu Mathew, Maili Wong (Chair), Lora Clarke, Ed Barnes, Kate Nemeth, Patty Ros, Elaine Liu, Phil Leong, Janine Mendes, Fred Tewfik, Joe Garcea and Jutta Zeisler.
- The Infrastructure Renewal Committee’s mandate is to prepare a comprehensive plan for dealing with OLPH parish’s infrastructure renewal and looking into site planning in order to best deal with growth and development. Members are Fr. Babu Mathew, Joanne Oley (Co-Chair), Renee Stafford (Co-Chair), Mike Fernandes, Peter Dodge, Doug Spaeth, Josephine Wong and John Macdonald.
- The Stewardship Committee reports on key fundraising events, assesses evolving community needs and makes recommendations to the Parish Education Committee and Finance Council on the use of raised funds toward initiatives that upgrade and renew infrastructure of the parish and school. Current members are Fr. Babu Mathew, Josephine Wong (Chair), Patricia Tewfik and Tracy Marajh.